The ultimate versatile window profile, the Eurocell or plastmo 65mm/ 70mm window profile system
can be used to fabricate a huge range of window styles. It is ideal for new-build or replacement
projects and a 70mm front-to-back dimension permits the seamless replacement of old timber frames.
This multi-purpose profile system can also be used to fabricate a wide range of doors and frames,
in an extended range of colours. Why choose Eurocell or plastmo 65mm/ 70mm PVC windows?
70mm or 65mm window profiles can be used to create precisely the style you require, from casement
and tilt-and-turn to pivot and reversible windows, as well as entrance door and French door frames.
These can be enhanced with a variety of decorative options, including Scotia and ovolo beads, mock
horn and ovolo sashes, arched tops and Georgian bars. For the ultimate tailored solution, a selection
of colours and wood grain finishes is available.
What’s more, if you are replacing old timber windows, 70mm profiles will enable you to achieve unbroken
plaster lines for a seamless finish. The profile design also features separate chambers to enhance
thermal efficiency and facilitate effective drainage.
- 70mm or 65mm front-to-back dimension matches old timber frames for ease of replacement.
- Accepts glazing from 4mm to 44mm thick.
- The system has a 3mm external wall thickness.
- Profile incorporates Eurogroove, ensuring compatibility with most types of hardware.
- Fully bevelled frames and sashes create a slim visual profile and improved sight lines.
For full details Dowload the Windows Brochure