Stylish, robust, easy-to-install patio doors to fill your home or conservatory
with natural light.
Bring the outside in to your conservatory or living room with the Eurocell or plastmo range
of sliding patio doors. Our space-saving inline patio door systems enable you to create large
areas of glass to fill your home with light. Like all Eurocell or plastmo door systems, our
patio doors are compatible with all our profile systems, enabling you to achieve a consistent,
colour-matched look across your entire property, even down to the gutters! Because the same
profiles are used for Eurocell windows and doors, you can even position windows on either side
of your patio doors to create larger areas of glass.
Why choose Eurocell or plastmo inline patio doors?
You can create various styles of patio door, with two, three or four pane doors available.
For a look that matches your style of property, you can choose from our extensive range of
colours and wood grain finishes. You can have your coloured frames inside and out, or just on the
external faces with white inside, matching the rest of a conservatory, for example. For the
ultimate tailored solution, we also offer a range of high-quality door furniture in a choice of
gold, chrome or white
- Use of standard PVC Eurocell or plastmo profiles enables windows to be fitted as sidelights
to patio door.
- Unique colour-match promise across our entire range of products including conservatories
fascias, soffits and guttering. Robust steel and aluminium reinforcing sections
- Outer frame can be butt jointed to 60mm and 70mm window frames.
- System takes 28mm or 24mm glazing as standard and is available with patented putty-line beading.
- Delivered with integral gaskets – saving time and money and simplifying stock holding.
- Complete kits are available for convenience, including everything you need to fit a patio
door – profiles, gearing, bead kits, vents, handles, locks, etc.
- Unique patented knock-in bead system for quicker installation. As simple as a “J” bead to
glaze, but more secure in transit.
- New overhead vent can be fitted to save routing through the patio profile.
- Full-depth Eurogroove for maximum hardware compatibility.
- Outer frame can be mechanically jointed or welded for easy fabrication.
- Low threshold mechanical joint mouldings eliminate the need for time-consuming cutting of door frames