Why choose Eurocell or Plastmo French doors?
Eurocell or plastmo French doors are guaranteed to add a touch of distinction to your home,
available in sizes up to 2.5 metres wide, they are designed to complement the Eurocell or
plastmo window range. The same chamfered or ovolo beading options are available to match
your windows, as well as the same choice of attractive colours and wood grain finishes.
The Building Regulations part M compliant low threshold in our French doors assures easy
access for everyone. Furthermore, our profile systems feature separate chambers for improved
drainage, strength and thermal efficiency
- Use standard Eurocell or plastmo profiles – 60mm, 70mm and Eurologik for complete
- Unique colour-match promise across our entire range of products including conservatories
fascias, soffits and guttering.
- Delivered with integral gaskets – saving time and money and simplifying stock holding.
- Clip-in starter packer available to make fitting easier – suitable for all frames.
- Unique patented knock-in bead system for quicker installation.
As simple as a “J” bead to glaze, but more secure in transit.
- Full depth Eurogroove for maximum hardware compatibility.
- Integral capillary groove on all inward-opening frames.